Carry The Message of Recovery - NA History, Download or Stream NA Speakers


East Coast Conventions of NA

"The purpose of the East Coast Convention is to make accessible a convention that is cost effective for attendants and to supply the Basic Text to jails and prisons. To coordinate and conduct a convention that will bring our fellowship together in a celebration of recovery."
East Coast Convention of N.A.:  
  ECCNA 1-15 Info (PDF)
ECCNA-01 1980 (10.5 MB PDF) ECCNA-02 (10.7 MB PDF)
ECCNA-03 (10.9 MB PDF) ECCNA-04 (22.0 MB PDF)
ECCNA-05 (14.7 MB PDF) ECCNA-06 (10.4 MB PDF)
ECCNA-07 (17.3 MB PDF) ECCNA-08 (11.8 MB PDF)
ECCNA-09 (9.0 MB PDF) ECCNA-10 (PDF)
* ECCNA-14 Group Photo (PDF) ECCNA-15 (1.9 MB PDF)
* ECCNA-15 Group Photo (PDF ECCNA-16 (15.8 MB PDF)
* ECCNA-16 Group Photo (PDF) ECCNA-16 Auction (8.4 MB) proceeds go to puchase of Basic Text's for H&I
ECCNA-17 (PDF)  
Various Items:  
1980-10-28 Trenton State College Conference Confirmation 1981-02-26 2nd ECCNA Registration Update
1981-Trenton State College Map 2nd ECCNA Swim and Dance Fundraiser
2nd ECCNA Swim and Dance Party - Dinner Ticket 1982 - 3rd East Coast Convention Certification of Attendence
3rd ECCNA Advanced Registration Letter 1982 - 3rd ECCNA Program
1991-06-21thru23 Registration 12th East Coast Convention  

Hunt Hall History

A "newly renovated Hunt Hall 2003, the official home of the University's seven sororities."
Hunt Hall 1985- "In 1977-78, the foundation and floors of Hunt Hall were repaired. Hunt Hall was a residence for women. Each sorority maintained a suite in the building. Mainly sophomore and junior women lived here. The capacity was 157 students."
Hunt Hall 1965- "Hunt Hall, first occupied in 1928, continued to be a residence hall for women. A general recreation room and a study for communting students were located on the ground floor; parlors, a library and a drawing room were located on the first floor. The remaining floors contained rooms for upperclass women. Each sorority maintained a suite in the building."
Hunt Hall 1945- "In February 1927, the foundation was excavated for a residence hall for women, which was built at a cost of $250,000.00. Lockwood, Greene and Company supplied the plans and specifications for the building., which was constructed by local workmen under the supervision of Professor Frank E. Burpee, Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds. Even the steel work was erected by local men who were directed by George M. Kunkel, Instructor in Mechanical Engineering. In February 1928, women moved into Hunt Hall, even though construction had not been completed. The dormitory was named for Rev. Emory William Hunt , President of Bucknell from 1919 to 1931. Each Bucknell sorority maintained a suite in the building. In 1931, three years after the completion of the building, the American Association of University Women gave full accreditatioin to Bucknell.

On the first floor were parlors, a library and a large social room. In 1940, eight Trustees had contributed $1,900.00 to equip and furnish the social room. Study rooms for commuting students and a general recreation room were located on the ground floor. The remaining floors contained rooms for one hundred and sixty women."


Hunt Hall, built in 1928, which houses some 150 students, is named in honor of former president Emory W. Hunt, and provides private residence rooms and common facilities for Bucknell's sororities.

e-mail: e-mail gif Disclaimer